Saturday, January 2, 2010

Woah Woah Woah-ahh



Shit, it's 2010!

I kicked off the new year by exploring the hallucinogenic properties of Syrian Rue seeds, and what an experience! Thrown in a bowl with a hit of MJ, the alkaloids really took me by surprise. Almost as instantly as Salvia I got a nice psychedelic headspace and some spectacular closed eye visuals. Also, an increased ability to visualize things with eyes open was noticed. I pictured myself in a field of Daisies swaying in the breeze under a briliant, blue sky. The serenade of some great live music brought the visualization to life. It was a night to remember, for sure!

That being said, I'm sure you've realized that the Ayahuasca ingredients have arrived in the mail after some great anticipation, and the preparation will begin as soon as I weigh out the materials tonight (no scale of my own :[ ).

Also, I should be getting my belated Christmas present from my dear friends Jim and Ricky on Monday! A nice quad of P. Cubensis Mushrooms! Woot, i'm excited for that fo' sho'.

Happy 2010 everybody! Enjoy it while you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment